What are the benefits to this approach?
- The church planter can work full-time in the ministry from day one.
- The limited and temporary nature of his support will encourage him to aggressively work in the ministry.
- The new local congregation will learn from the beginning to financially support their pastor.
- The new churches can be fully self-supported within 3 years.
- As the financial support for one pastor is gradually reduced, funds become available for another church planter.
For more information, check out ChileChurchPlanting.com.