7. During October we’ve focused our preaching on Spiritual Growth. It’s been excited to see how people are growing deeper in their walk with the Lord as the attendance grows as well. We’re averaging, for the first time ever, 150 on Sunday mornings! To God be the glory!
8. In a couple of weeks several of us from the church will have the opportunity to speak to several hundred young people in a local public school. I’m pretty excited about that opportunity!
9. Our young people are preparing an evangelistic play to present in one of our Sunday evening services in a few weeks. Expect some pictures soon!
10. On November 9th, our church will be celebrating it’s third anniversary! It’s hard to believe that three years have already flown by!! Look for pictures and videos of that day to be posted later! It’ll definitely be one of the highlights of the year.
11. A team of men are currently working a plan to remodel the auditorium. We’ve got to expand!!! If all goes well, the new expanded building will hold an additional 100 people! The cost for the expansion will be around $5,000 dollars. I’ll give you more details soon… we could start work on the project within the next month!