A couple of weeks ago we told you about a possible piece of land for one of our churches in Santiago, Chile. Well, after days of negotiation and prayer, we’ve worked out a deal!! Next week we will be signing the contract!
Here are some important facts about the property:
- It’s just a few steps from the corner of two main avenues.
- From this location we can reach two adjoining communities in Santiago that currently have no churches.
- It’s located within walking distance from our second church’s current location. So the church people can reach this new location easily. I’ll write more about this church and how God is blessing it in an upcoming post.
- The land is priced well below the market value at $59,000 dollars! (Remember that land in this metropolis city is very expensive!!)
- The owner has agreed to give us several months to raise the remaining funds.
- For just 10,000 we can build an auditorium to hold 80 people with three classrooms and a bathroom!
- Currently we have $25,360 that has been committed to the project.
- We only need an additional $44,640 to complete the project!
Here are two picture of the exterior wall of the lot God has lead us to purchase. We are so excited that soon dozens of families will be meeting on this property to hear the Gospel of Jesus!
If you would like to partner with us in this project, send us an email to biblicalmissions.com.
All donations can be sent to:Holt Building Fund c/o MWBM P.O. Box 519 Braselton, GA 30517
Read about other missionaries at bcwe.org.