Since we arrived back in Chile about a month ago, I have not posted anything! Life is starting to settle into a semi-normal routine, and I should be in better touch in the future.
Here are some upcoming events you can pray with us about:
1. Our Bible college semester started back in the first week of March. We offer a total of 16 hours of classes a week. This semester I am teaching 5 hours a week.
2. I’ll be preaching in all three churches each week during April.
3. April 6-8 – Between our three churches, we are hosting 14 Easter weekend evangelistic services!! I’m preaching four of them, and the Chilean pastores are preaching the other ten!
4. April 13-19 – Lori and I will be hosting Jamie and Erica Smithey on their survey trip.
5. April 21 – Our first church is hosting a couples meeting, and I will be speaking at the event.
6. April 20-22 – I will be preaching a missions conference in Santiago, Chile
7. April 28-May 1 – I will be speaking 7 times at a youth retreat just south of Santiago.
8. May 5 – 10 – Lori and I will be hosting Josh and Elizabeth Ewing on their survey trip.
Pray God uses all of these events for His glory!